Liners & Roofs
If your building design calls for an underground concrete or block work tank, talk to us today about installing a liner in the tank during the building process.
Unlike painted on water proofing products, the liner will not leak if the concrete or block work cracks. Call us today or send a quote request with your tank dimensions.
Does your concrete tank leak?
Why not line your leaking tank with a high performance liner that meets not only Australian standards for contact with potable water, but British, American and French food standards as well. Tank liners can be custom made to fit most shapes and sizes, above or underground and come with a 10 Year conditional warranty. Providing the tank structure is sound, a new liner can be fitted, saving $$$$ on the replacement costs of a new tank. Extend the life of your tank today!
Featuring the Pioneer dome roof
Low profile roofing, using BlueScope Custom Orb sheeting and hot dip galvanised trusses to support the dome roof.
The features and advantages of the Pioneer dome roof are:
- Heavy-duty steel super structure - BlueScope square tube steel sections
- Hot dipped galvanised trusses
- Custom Orb BlueScope Zincalume or Colorbond®
- Aesthetically appealing
- Lower profile - doesn't obstruct views
- Can be custom made to suit existing concrete or steel tanks
- Custom designed for high and cyclonic winds
- Designed for strength and the additional advantage of being able to freely shed water helping to prevent corrosion caused by unnecessary moisture and dust retention